FN_E$BDR - Alphanumeric number to number/amount
Inclusion in RPG source
- C /COPY E$LIB/SRC(ILE),FN_E$BDG
C /COPY E$LIB/SRC(ILE),FN_E$CLZ
- EXSR E$BDR
- @BDGFM (a15)
- Field in which the alphanumeric amount must be stored prior to the call to E$BDR.
- @BDGFL (d1)
- When 1, signals E$BDR that the alphanumeric amount is formatted with decimals (either . or ,).
- @BDG (d13.2)
- Field in which the formatted amount is stored after processing by E$BDR.
What it does
- Formats an alphanumeric amount into a numeric field. Normal alphanumeric number fields (without decimals) can be converted to real numeric fields by using the MOVE statement.
* Amount field = 6.2 * Alpha amount = ' 40,00-' * Currency = NLG (= with comma) * C Z-ADD1 @BDGFL C MOVE AMOUNT @BDGFM (' 40,00-') C EXSR E$BDR C Z-ADD@BDG #FIELD *
Go to download page